|Download the UCI Campus Recreation App (apple or andriod) either trhough iTunes or Google Play
You will need to login to use the app (same login as registering for UCI Campus Recreation classes online).
- If you do not know your login information:
- 1. Click on the Forgot Password link and enter your email (UCI Students use your UCI email OR if you purchased a membership, the email given). Login credentials will be emailed to that address. Once you login, you will be able to change your user name and password.
- 2. Call Campus Recreation Services, 949-824-3738 (M-F, 8am – 6pm) for assistance.
- 3. DO NOT CREATE A GUEST ACCOUNT if you are a current UCI Student or have a current membership, it will not grant you access to register for classes that are open to students and members only.
With the UCI Campus Recreation App you can:
- Register for classes (click the programs icon on the lower middle of the home screen). This includes: Aquatics, Club Sports, Cooking, Dance, Group X (Burn), Intramural Sports Quarterly Pass, Martial Arts, Outdoor, Rock Climbing and Sport Classes.
- Bookings – reserve a Racquetball Court.
- Purchase a Quarterly Group Fitness Pass and Reserve a spot in Group X classes (click the classes icon on the lower left of the home screen).
- View your reservations for the day or choose a day to view.
- Use it to check out equipment at Gear Up with the bar code on your home screen.
- View your Account (ARC Visit history, transactions, and reservations).